Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner (Hong Kong)
Registered Pharmacist (Australia, Hong Kong)
B. Chinese Medicine. B. Sc (Hons) Biomed. Sc. B. Pharm (AU)
Peter initially started his health career by studying Pharmacy at the University of Sydney. He later became interested in holistic health and decided to complete his studies in Chinese Medicine at Baptist University of Hong Kong.
His special interests are in treating respiratory, gastrointestinal diseases and musculoskeletal conditions by using fine needle acupuncture.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Chinese Medicine and Biomedical Science, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- Bo’s Method of Abdominal Acupuncture, Claudia Citkovitz Lutheran Medical Center
Membership and Associations
- The Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong (PPBHK): P02318
- The Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong (CMCHK): 6778